|Model||Tourist||Lite II||Gamera VI|
+ free EU shipping
Thermal mass Compatible
|4 convectors 1 kW|
Ø 130 mm
Ø 130 mm
|7 х 7 cm|
|12 х 12 cm|
|13 х 13 cm|
based on Peter van den Berg’s rocket mass heater burning chamber
- Less fuel (2-3 times fuel saving)
- More heat (lower exhaust gas temperature)
- Harmless emissions (up to 100 times cleaner exhausts)
- Insignificant soot precipitation in flue pipes and chimney.
- Mobile (60-105kg depend on the model)
- User friendly
- Does not require insulated chimney.
- Works at open air.
- Can be connected to thermal mass/cob bench.
- Requires more frequent refueling and attention (around 45-50 minutes interval).
- Fuel must be dry (first load for firing must be dry wood).
- Water condensation may occur with long flue pipes.
Rocket heaters gain popularity among eco oriented people and people who seek energy independent solutions. The possibility to be built with recycled materials aids its glory. Usually rocket mass heaters are built-in the house using fire bricks masonry and cannot be moved.
Our quest for contemporary materials lead us to a different approach.
We needed materials that are:
- Easily available (common)
- Fire resistant up to 1450°C
- With low heat conductivity
- With proper mechanical strength
- Low volume
- Health friendly / non-toxic
We wanted to create a rocket heater optimised for efficiency that is compact, lightweight, mobile and fits the needs of any household.
- The system size reflects the most commonly used flue size in EU – 130 mm.
- Our heater features an ergonomic design built for simplicity and efficiency.
- The metal body is designed and manufactured by leading experts.
- Burning chamber and insulation stack include the following materials:
- High-temp concrete
- Expanded vermiculite
- Alumina-silicate wadding
- Per-lite / Ceramsit
- High temperature silicon
- The body is built with laser cut black sheet metal 1.5-5mm.
- Finish with heat resistant paint (up to 600°C)