|Model||Tourist||Lite II||Gamera 7|
incl. world shipping
Thermal mass Compatible
EN 13240 standard
|7 convectors 2 kW
Round top glass
EN 13240 standard
Ø 130 mm
Ø 150 mm
|7 х 7 cm
|12 х 12 cm
|11 х 18 cm
- Less fuel
- More heat
- Harmless emissions
- Insignificant soot precipitation in flue pipes and chimney.
- User friendly
- Does not require insulated chimney.
- Works at open air.
- Can be connected to thermal mass.
- Allows up to 5 meters flue pipes.
- Requires more frequent refueling and attention.
- Fuel must be dry.
- Water condensation may occur with long flue pipes.
Rocket heaters gain popularity among eco oriented people and people who seek energy independent solutions. The possibility to be built with recycled materials aids its glory. Usually rocket mass heaters are built-in the house using fire bricks masonry and cannot be moved.
Our quest for contemporary materials lead us to a different approach. We needed materials that are:
- Easily available
- Fire resistant over 1000°C
- With low heat conductivity
- With proper mechanical strength
- Low volume
- Health friendly / non-toxic
We wanted to create a rocket heater optimized for efficiency that is compact, lightweight, mobile and fits the needs of Bulgarian households.
- The system size reflects the most commonly used flue size in Bulgaria– 130mm.
- Our heater features an ergonomic design built for simplicity and efficiency.
- The metal body is designed and manufactured by leading experts.
- Burning chamber and insulation stack include the following materials:
- Expanded vermiculite 1150°C
- Alumina-silicate wadding 1250°C
- High temperature concrete 1450°C
- The body is built with laser cut black sheet metal 1.5-4mm.
- Finish with heat resistant paint (up to 600°C)